akula

akula

Friday 4 September 2009

my worries...

First situation.
I was sitting at Pasar Besar KK that day, waiting for my lunch to be serve (ingat sia tia pandai makan di pasar ka?), when a scene attracts my attention. There was a lady with her 3 young kids (about 5 - 10 years old), sit at 1 of the table. After making order, she starts to 'clear' her table by displacing all the stuffs like kicap, cuka, lada, tisu, and even the jug to the other table. but the problem is, the other table is belong to the other stall. the owner of the other stall came and put all the things at the original place, which the one that this lady is sitting. suddenly this lady get angry "penuh sudah ni meja, ko simpan balik di sini?". the towkey replied "ini bukan saya punya, nanti ko simpan di sini, itu towkey mara saya pula. Dia cakap saya mo curi nanti"... The replies only make the lady angrier, with a louder voice "Stupid punya towkey, ini meja sudah penuh tapi masi lagi taruh di sini, kalo tidak bengam bagus jan buat gerai sebelah menyebelah lah.. stupid! Moron!"
again the lady put all the things to the next table, and again the towkey came and put back the things to its original place... then suddenly this lady yelled " hey stupid, meja saya sudah penuh la "... then only after the yelling, the other towkey came and helped this lady to put the things to the other unocccupant table... but the lady keep mumbling and i still can hear the word stupid and moron mentioned by this lady...

second situaton.
I was walking at centre point when i stumbled with this situation... a woman in front of me was holding her daughter hand but walking fast and seems that they are in a hurry. suddenly, the daughter slipped maybe because she cannot catch up with her mom's speed. without asking or anything, the mom lifted the daugter then PEKKK!!! she slapped the innocent daughter at the chhek. the daughter started to cry when PEKK!!! another slapped came.'jangan nangis kalo ko tia mo sia buang ko pi bawah' warned the mother...the daugther hold off her tears but she still sobbing.. i just stood there.. surprised by the woman's action..

Two situations on how parents behave in front of their children that I witnessed make me worry. sooner or later I will become parent myself. i found that cursing or calling someone stupid or moron or names in front of children will affect the children. they will learn what the saw, heard, experienced... especially from their parents or someone close to them.

i'm worry about myself becoming parent, many more things that i have to learn. I try to read many books about parenting but still, I dont even know if those 'petua' can be used at the real life. me, myself raised up by my parents by the rule of ' punishment first ask later'. well, apapun, i have to be brave... experimenting a new thing is a gamble, but follow what was already there is boring... betul ka? tiataula...

1 comment:

Wel^Beiolman said...

jan ko risau saidi..haha..macam pena jadi bapa..haha..yg penting kasi sayang ba tu...ko ajar durang yg bgs...hehe..